Monday
Tortilla Soup w/ leftover Crockpot Chicken Tacos
NEW RECIPE! Since Grady had gymnastics tonight I put the soup in the crock pot before we left for gym and cooked it on LOW for 2hrs. It was GREAT and I froze half for later!
Tuesday
We had way to many leftovers last week so never made this
Wednesday
I need to take a picture of this... it is an easy supper since Grady has soccer practice tonight.
Thursday
NEW RECIPE!!
![]() |
| source |
Friday
Leftovers
Saturday
Go out to Supper!!
Sunday
Frozen Pizza
Again we never ate this last week because we had so many leftovers


Ask your Mom about Grandma Garvin Spaghetti. It was similar to Paula Deen's. We loved it as kids. Your meals always look so delicious. You are such a good planner. We are lucky to decide fifteen minutes before dinner what to eat?
ReplyDeleteWe had the baked spaghetti tonight it was great.. but it takes a long time to make (not a 30min meal). With having two young kids I have to plan and it has been posting what i am making.
DeleteI bought everything today to make those stuffed shells! I can't wait to try them!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you like them, they are so easy. If you like them you will need to freeze batch for after Trey gets here :) We froze half of the Tortilla Soup we made this week, so we can have a quick easy meal another night.
DeleteKatherine, I tried the lasagna in te crockpot recipe from last week! It was really good. :). I also tried the potato chowder with a few modifications from that same site and loved that too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you liked it, I loved it but it made WAY to much food. I will have to look up the potato chowder.
Delete