Monday
Hot Dogs w/ Beef and Dark Beer Chili
The chili is leftovers I froze last time we made it. This is an easy supper because Grady has gymnastics.
![]() |
| source |
Tuesday
This is a great easy dinner the boys LOVE. It is also great to make a double batch to freeze half for later or to bring to a friend. I will take pictures and post the recipe later this week.
Wednesday
Hard tacos... after Grady's soccer practice
I use half ground beef and half ground turkey on most things that call for ground beef to make it a little healthier.
Thursday
NEW RECPIE!!
![]() |
| source |
Friday
NEW RECIPE!! I saw a commercial for this and it looked like fun for the boys
| source |
Saturday
Yummy Recipe from River Road cookbook... also a good recipe for freeze to bring to friend.
Sunday
Leftovers!!



No comments:
Post a Comment