Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

Saturday
 Toasted marshmallows after lunch.

Grands biscuits pizzas!!  





Sunday
Greek Yogurt pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast... Reece ate all the marshmallows first.    
My first attempt at making a Doberge cake!!


Monday
  Reece decided he need apron and oven mitts to help me make the custard for the Doberge cake.   Layers put together ...Chocolate buttercream icing on!! Can't wait to cut into it, YUM!!  I made the cake since we were going out to supper with Shay-Shay, Papa Andy and Andy's cousins Jonathan & Gail from England.  Also for Shay Shay's Birthday. 


Tuesday
When Grady asked if he could cake for snack I could not say no... bc I was thinking the same thing :) 


 Thursday
Reece working with Color Tablets and word cards





Friday
Playing outside.
Check out my new ride!!
The Jarreau's were looking at some houses in Central tonight so we invited them over for pizza and wine.  We had a wonderful time visiting and hanging out with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment