Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Insta-Friday

 Saturday
I had a whole post about this Saturday...HERE.  But here are the picture again :)





 Sunday
We went to Blakely's Baptism (my cousin Mallory's baby) in Morgan City.  We had a great time.  Even after making the boys go to the bathroom before we left.  Reece needed to stop to go to the bathroom two times and then we got stopped by a train.  

 Playing with Make-a-funny face sticker book.

 Monday 
Reece doing a 48 piece puzzle.  He put together about 10 to 15 puzzles this week.

Grady at Gymnastics!  

Pasta e Fagioli & a salad with Olive Garden Salad Dressing.   The salad dressing taste just like olive Graden,  the Fagioli tasted great but was too thick for me I am going to try to adapt the recipe to make  it more soup like.


 Wednesday
The boys were finishing up there christmas list from the Toysrus catalog we got in the mail yesterday.  


Friday
Looking at Grady's work he did at school this week.  

I did not take many pictures this week probably because I have hives all over me that itch like crazy and have been keeping me up at night.  At the beginning of the week I thought I might have something contagious, but after going to the Dr on Thursday she said it was hives.  She wanted me to take antihistamines for 2 days before filling the oral steroid but after having trouble sleeping again last night, I filled and started the steroids today.  The hives are looking better but still itch like CRAZY.   I hope I will be able to sleep though the night tonight with benadryl and steroids.   

2 comments:

  1. Those hives sound awful! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They were really bad for a couple days, but the steroids have really helped the itching. I am feeling 100% better now.

      Delete