Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Insta-Friday

 Saturday
The boys are doing some handwriting work before we watch The Princess and the Frog on this raining day.


Sunday
Hot wheels race track on the stairs... It was Dad's idea!!  


 Monday
Coffee and Hot Chocolate at Target!!!


Reece told me this is his crazy tiger face.


Tuesday
We packed lunch and went to get my flu shot.  We had some extra time before Little Gym so we went to eat lunch and play the skate park.


Thursday
 Another cool Pinterest idea!! ABC Matching letters.  Reece and I stayed home all day :)


 Friday
Reece and I spent another day at home!  Riding the scooter, riding bikes, playing basketball, soccer, reading books, drawing and playing games.  Grandma is coming over this afternoon to see Grady get off the bus and bring us to supper.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I need a play by play... tell me how the ABC's work? You print out the ABC's and he matches the magnet or did you leave blanks and he fills in what goes where? We need good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed out all the letters and he just matches them. That is a good idea to leave some blank for once he gets good that matching. I am going to post about the ABC things i have been doing with Reece soon.

      How are you doing and feeling? When is your due date, it is soon right??

      Delete