Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Insta-Friday Oct 25th - Nov 1st

Saturday
After Grady's Soccer game I left to pick up my Sister in Law Rachel and go to Beau Rivage in Biloxi for a girls night.
Keith took the boys to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 and then they camped out Saturday night.




Sunday
Sweet Picture I got Sunday morning!


Monday
We went to the Pumpkin Patch!!



Tuesday
We carved our pumpkin.


Wednesday
Working on trick or treat bags for tomorrow, I hope the rain stays away.


Thursday
Halloween Day!!
Grady got to dress up like a storybook character today at school. He picked Secret Agent Jack Stalwart!!
Reece had a School Halloween Party, we enjoyed Sonic after Reece's school Halloween party!! 
Trick or Treating in the rain.


Friday
Sorting Halloween candy!!
Reece got cleared in to go to Dads work while I went his parent/teacher conference.

 Reece chose Chuck E Cheese as his day off activity.

That night my Parents came in to watch the boys while Keith and I went to L'Auberge Casino Hotel to celebrate our friends 30th birthday and spend the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment