So Insta-Friday is a week late we have been really busy these past two weeks.
Saturday
We checked out our hotel in Baton Rouge, then went home to prepare food PTBO.
Then we went to Grady's Soccer Game back in Baton Rouge before heading to Molly's for PTBO (Pre-Thanksgiving Blow-Out). I couple of the girls started this about 6 years ago so they could learn how to cook a Turkey and host Thanksgiving. Now we all try make new recipes, I made Sausage Balls & Spinach Squares from Cook's Country and they were both AWESOME.
Here are some pictures for my Photography Class.
Sunday
I turned in my last assignment for my Photography Class today and had promised the boys all month that if they helped me we would get Menchie's Frozen Yogurt. But before we did that I took our Family Pictures for our Christmas cards then we all enjoyed the reward for being good models for me all month.
Tuesday
Only paid $2 for spider man... Have to love Target clearance!!!
Wednesday
Race car letter sound after Grady's Soccer Practice.
Keith found out today that he has to go to Canada TOMORROW and will not be back till Saturday :(
Thursday
2nd morning this week that Grady was fully dressed when I came upstairs to wake him up. The alarm is starting to work :)
Just sewed my first blind stitch for Grady's uniform pant hem, with some help from YouTube!

No comments:
Post a Comment