Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Insta-Friday

Saturday
We meet my parents for lunch before they went to test drive a new car.
Milk shakes after supper! YUM!!
Then Plank competition after Milk Shakes!! Grady beat Keith then I beat them all :)


Sunday
Nice day at the soccer field!!!


 Monday
100th day of school!! And No School tomorrow or Wednesday because it is suppose to snow.



Tuesday
Snow Day #1
Not much snow in the morning, just a lot of sleet.
Science experiment fun.

After playing outside I decided to make a King Cake and try making King Cake Cupcakes, after seeing them on Gourmet Girls Website.  The cupcakes turned out awesome, I will definitely be making them again.
It started to snow a little bit before supper so the boys and I went out to take a picture.


Wednesday
Snow Day #2
The boys really need to be outside so we had the boys collect the snow and sleet off the steps.  We told them it was so we could have snow ball fight, but we really wanted to wear them out.
It worked and we had a fun snow ball fight.


Thursday
Snow Day #3
They canceled school again today, but we had to get out of the house.
We had a long lunch and ice cream at McDonalds.


Friday
I did not take any pictures today, but I went to the Y after I dropped the boys off at school.
Then the boys had fun at gymnastics tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment