Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pedal Bike

Grady has been riding his balance bike really well lately.  He has really been enjoying going to the new Extreme Sports Park to ride his bike on the Skate Park.  

From 2010 - 10
Link of Video 

We decided it was time to get him a pedal bike and see if he could ride it WITHOUT training wheels.  Well he did AWESOME... He needs a little help getting started but once he gets started he can ride forever.  I think by this weekend he will be able to it all on his own.

From 2010 - 10
Link of Video 

1st day riding a pedal bike!  Grady is only 3.5 years old and can ride a bike without training wheels.  We are really proud of him.  

2 comments:

  1. Go Grady! That's amazing that he went straight to no training wheels. I guess those balance bikes really work. Bogdan said Grady is going to be the next Lance Armstrong. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I have never heard of or seen a balance bike, but it looks like it was very effective in helping learn how to balance. Go Grady!

    ReplyDelete