Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Stocking & pajamas!!

All the Grand-children and now Great-Grand-child from my moms side each have a handmade Christmas stocking.  My mom's Aunt Fran made a stocking for my cousin Paul and me before she died. Then my Aunt Sharon took over the tradition and has made 12 more stockings for the rest of 
the Grand-children.  They are all the same design and color with their name on top.  I am so happy to say that yesterday Grady got his handmade
 Christmas Stocking from my Aunt Sharon. She decided to use new design and color for the Great-Grand-Children.  It looks wonderful!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNT SHARON!! We LOVE it!!  We also want to say THANKS to THE ARNOLD'S (especially David) for cute footed pajamas that Grady is wearing in the pictures.  


1 comment:

  1. I love the stocking!! I also love the pajamas. They look very cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete