Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Insta-Friday

Sorry not many pictures this week :( 

Tuesday
Reece got his haircut.
We got the results from Reece's allergy tests, he is allergic to Tree Nuts, Grass and Cats.   
Reece now has to always have an epi-pen.  I am a bit overwhelmed as we navigate this new way of life but I am sure it will become normal soon.


Wednesday 
I got my haircut!!


Thursday
I took at shower at the Y after my workout class, so I could finishing up Christmas shopping and getting a couple things for Christmas Baby and Wedding Shower we are having with the family.
I also went on a hunt for chocolates that does not have tree nuts (or May Contain Tree Nuts).  This is the ONLY chocolate at World Market I could find.


Friday
I stopped my Hobby Lobby to get things for Grady's School Party.  Then organized and prepared everything for the party.  
I am loving the "I love you because ..." on our bathroom mirror!!  Thanks for the idea Leah.

 Reece at gymnastics.  By the time I started to take pictures Grady was in the back of the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment