Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Insta-Friday

Saturday
 Reece's soccer game, It was pouring rain when we got the the field but it cleared up before his game.
Making pumpkin bread!! Yummy!!


Sunday 
 Working on award shelves for the boy's rooms.  Found the idea on Pinterest.


Monday
It was Reece's week to bring flower for his class.  He picked red roses and a pumpkin at the store, then we cut some flowers from our garden to add to the arrangement.  
I see the Starbucks lady at Target so much today she made me a new drink for Free. Pumpkin chai latte, Yum!!!


Tuesday
Look at the ghost Reece drew!!
Both boys drawing. Grady is watching a how to draw a jet video.


Wednesday
I started my Clickin Moms Photography Class, Shooting 104: Intro to Natural Light this week. 
My homework is to work/play with Kelvin (my camera does not have this) or Custom White Balance.  I was really struggling to get good readings with my gray cards I had bought a couple weeks ago.  So I ordered an ExpoDisc (teachers recommendation) on Amazon with next day shipping.   

I have been having fun so far, but my models are not alway so willing to help me out.
Here are some pictures of Grady's Practice.


Thursday
Three Cheese BBQ Chicken Paninis in the car on the way to Reece's soccer practice.  They were awesome and really easy.


Friday
The other thing I have to do for homework is take pictures in a same spot at different times of the day to see how the lighting can change for better and worse.  
These were taken this morning before school and it was foggy out.

 Dropped off the boys at school then got my flu shot before Faith Sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment