Saturday
We made a swing set to add to the boys tree house.
Sunday
Going to space... Boys will be boys
I asked the boys this weekend what they wanted to do before Grady starts school August 8th.
They wanted to go see Turbo, spend the night at Grandma & Papa's, go to the LASM, the aquarium, bowling, milk shakes & snowballs (some of these are awards for the summer reading at the Library). This week we started crossing things off the list.
Monday
Keith took a LONG lunch and we all went to see Turbo today!!
Tuesday
Pinned it... Did it!! Playing with flubber
Went to the library and then Grady had a soccer scrimmage.
Wednesday
Playing with mirrors at LASM!
Reece sleeping in the car after a fun day at LASM, "coffee" at CC's and a haircut A Marcelite Salon.
Then we went to our coed-soccer game tonight.
Thursday
Fun day at the Aquarium!
I have to stop at Caffe Caffe for a freeze when I am in New Orleans!!
Swimming with Grandma & Papa!
Then we went to La Carreta's for supper.
Friday
We had a wonderful morning drawing, swimming and playing with Grandma.
Grandma watched the boys while I went to look for some more uniform shirts for Grady.
Then we headed back home for pizza and movie night :)








No comments:
Post a Comment