Saturday
We went to Morgan City for Blakely's 1st Birthday (my cousin Mallory's baby). After the party we went to see Grandma Marino.
Sunday
The boys helping us get a few groceries after church.
Papa Andy came to spend the night and brought us out to supper. Then the boys read and played with Papa Andy in Reece's bed with the new lights we got from Ikea.
Monday
Keith and I had a soccer game tonight.
Tuesday
Prepping my breakfast smoothies for the week. I freeze strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, flax seed and spinach in the cups I drink them in. Then each morning I only need to add Greek yogurt, half banana, stevia and water.
My Mom came today to watch the boys while I went to a doctors appointment.
Wednesday
Look at the outfit Reece picked today, Stripes and plaid. Thanks for the shirts Grandma.
Grady on his way to his 6yr check up. Then he caught me taking his picture ;)
Playing games at George's after our coed soccer game, but they were playing with no money.
Thursday
Playing in a bubble bath this morning...
Friday
We are heading to Grand Isle... I will post Friday's pictures next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment