Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Yogurt Pancakes

I have been buying big tubs of vanilla Chobani Greek Yogurt every week for months to make my healthy smoothie (I will be posting the healthier modifications soon).  Keith and I have been eyeing the Yogurt Pancakes recipe on the container for a while now.   This morning we decided to try them and they were GREAT and VERY filling.


Chobani Yogurt Pancakes 


INGREDIENTS
1 ½ cup (12oz) Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 large egg
¾ cup milk
Nonstick pan spray


PREPARATION
Combine dry ingredients.
Whisk wet ingredients, pour into dry mixture and stir until combined.
Over medium-high heat scoop 1/4 cup batter onto skillet per pancake.  Flip when bubbles appear. Cook until golden brown.


I looked up the recipe on chobani.com tonight and they have a different pancake recipe posted.  I think am going to stick with the one I posted since it has more yogurt (which means more protein) and they tasted great.

1 comment:

  1. I have a tub of chobani waiting for me in the fridge as we speak. I can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete