Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GoodBye 2012 and Hello 2013!!

GoodBye 2012 and Hello 2013!!


 In January, we did some Handy Dad Projects, I made my first King Cake, and we changed our door knobs from Gold to Bronze!


In February,  Reece's 1st visit to the dentist, we went to Mardi Gras Parades, Grady played soccer for the LaPrint Team (Cheetahs) and we Potty Trained Reece.


In March, I started my workout/weight loss plan,  Grady turned 5 years old and we went to our friend Nick and Mary's Wedding.


In April, started to redo the boys bathroom, had a wonderful Easter and we went to the Strawberry patch.


In May, Reece did a 24 piece puzzle, Reece & Grady took swimming lessons,  Reece did the "I love you" sign by himself, Grady had his Candlelight Ceremony at LaPrint and we went to RJ & Stephanie's Wedding.


In June,  the boys and I picked blueberries at the Blueberry Farm,  Keith celebrated his 33rd Birthday,  Grady started gymnastics at CG's Gym, Keith and I celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary,  Keith and I played another Coed Soccer season, we drove to Frankfort, Mi and got skylights installed in Reece's room.


In July,  Reece started going back to classes at The Little Gym, watched the fireworks downtown, the boys were in Kevin and Amber's Wedding, my cousin Mallory had a Baby Girl, Blakely Ann,  we put bunk beds in Reece's room, and Grady and Reece went to Soccer Camp.


In August, we went to Grand Isle, Grady started Kindergarten, my cousin Sarah had a son Braxton Michael and then he entered into heaven 7hrs later, we tracked Hurricane Isaac, celebrated GG Marino's Birthday and my 32rd Birthday and we finished the boys bathroom.


In September, we went to Exxon Mobil family day at Blue Bayou, we went to see Stomp at The Mahalia Jackson Theatre in New Orleans,  the boys went to their first LSU Football Game,  Reece started writing letters,  Keith coached Grady's Central soccer team (Central Lions).


 In October, I made a Doberge Cake for Andy's cousins Jonathan & Gail from England,  we to the Footprints Forever 5K, Blakely's Baptism, carved pumpkins, bobbed for apples and went trick or treating with Grady's soccer friends Alyssa and Conner.


In November,  Reece turned 3 years old, went to see Grady in a Turkey Day Play at school, hosted our first Pre-Thanksgiving Supper with friends, had our Family Photos taken and my cousin Liz had a baby boy James Lean III "Trey."


In December,  we went to see Santa at Bass Pro, we went to our friend's Liesel & Chris' Wedding, had a wonderful Christmas, our friend Portia had a baby girl, Eleanor Constance and had a New Years Eve Countdown to NOON Game party for the kids.  

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year! I love the idea of going month by month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm i might steal this idea for our blog... is that ok? i'll use our life events... not yours so it will be a little different. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please so I stole it from a blog i read... And I just remembered I did not put your baby Emma or my friend Liz's baby Katie. We had a lot of babies and wedding this year.

      http://mymontessorimoments.com/2012/12/31/two-thousand-twelve/

      Delete