Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Insta-Friday

 Saturday
Reece came running inside needing to use the bathroom from playing outside on his scooter.  Keith told me not to post this picture of Reece on Instagram, but I thought it was to cute not to share.  I went to the grocery store and the boys started to play with our neighbors grandkids.  


 Sunday
Playing with Reece's new lab set, Thanks Grandma & Papa.  Then we played Scrabble Scoop, Thanks Aunt Ray and Uncle Adam!!

 The Hoffman's just got RACK'd (random act of christmas kindness). An older couple who was very enamored with Reece and Grady paid for our dinner. We were shocked!!!  


Monday
I won a Hasbro Game Night on Houseparty.com they wanted you to host the party on New Years Eve.  So we had a New Year's Eve Countdown to NOON Game Night!  Here are the kids doing cheers w/ sparkling apple cider after they had done the Bubble Jump (Hopping on bubble packaging).

After the party was over I went to the hospital to meet our friends Portia & Rob new baby Eleanor born Sunday.  She is just beautiful and everyone is doing great.  

New Years Eve we watched the LSU game and then celebrated the New Year with Champagne early. We were alseep before midnight.  Grady made the Happy New Year sign with a King Cake.


 Tuesday
The boys are decorating their your own cupcake at William's 6th Birthday Party!  That is yummy Chicken in Basil Cream we had for supper.


Thursday
Keith decided not to shave after Christmas here he is before he shaved his beard.

 The boys watching the fire, it is our first fire this winter.


Friday
Keith went back to work today.  So we spent the last day of Grady's Christmas break at the Zoo.

 We had a flatbread pizza appetizer at Cheesecake Bistro Sunday, so I decided to try making our own Flatbread pizza instead of the french bread pizza.   It tasted wonderful and I am sure it had way less carbs. 

2 comments:

  1. Keith looks good with a beard! I love Jim with facial hair but he can't have it for work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith can not have facial hair at work also. I think he looks good, but I dont like the prickly stage, it was just starting to get soft then he had to shave it.

      Delete