Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What's for Supper?? ... this week

Monday
Jambalaya
Grady had gymnastics tonight so Keith made supper :) 


Tuesday
When made this last time it made a ton of Pico De Gallo so I froze 12oz and just defrosted to use tonight.


Wednesday


Thursday
We have leftover potato from the fries on Saturday.
TIP: Add flavor and texture by stirring in 1 cup frozen corn kernels during the last 5 minutes of cooking.

  
Friday


Saturday
leftovers or going out

Sunday 
NEW RECIPE!  Sounds like a new comfort food to eat after our coed soccer game.

4 comments:

  1. Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti looks a lot like Grandma Garvin Spaghetti! Except Grandma Garvin's was meatless. We ate it a lot on Fridays. I wonder if Paula got the recipe from Grandma? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the second time I made it and it tastes awesome. I am sure Paula Deen got the recipe from Grandma Garvin :)

      Delete
  2. Katherine, you are my cooking hero. It's a New Years resolution for me to cook more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy I have really been having fun and have loved making myself try something new every week. I saw that cooking more was one of your new years resolutions, I hope you can make time for it. I know you have been making Ronan's food too have you tried pureeing the suppers you make and see if he likes that.

      Delete