I saw this on Pinterest and really wanted to try it since I always buy the same 2-3 varieties of apples. One day at the grocery store Reece and I bought one of each variety of apple they had (12 total).
I made this Apple Tasting ... Rate it!! Sheet! Gave everyone a highlighter so we could rate each apple from 1 to 5 stars.
We had a lot of fun trying the apple. Reece spit out a couple of the apples, Grady only had to do that once. I found 4 apples that I really do not like. Grady rated ever apple but 3 with 5 stars.
Here is a link to our Apple tasting results (Mom, Dad, and Grady) we did not include Reece ratings.
We had a lot of apples left over so we dipped the apple slices in pineapple juice and stored in the fridge to eat during the week. We think it would fun to try this with a big group and then you would have less leftovers.
What a fun idea to taste the apples. :) My favorite has always been the braeburn, because I don't like an apple that's too sweet and they keep so well. Because they can be hard to find out of season, I've discovered the Honey Crisp. Like those too.
ReplyDelete