Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Insta-Friday

Saturday
 The boys got a couple new outside toys for Christmas, but it has been raining so much here lately we have not been able to play with them.  Lucky for us Saturday was sunny and warm so we played outside all morning.  Here the boys are playing with Chalktrail that Shay-Shay and Papa Andy gave them. The boys love it! 

Then we played on the Slackline that my Parents gave the boys.  


Sunday 
Our 2nd Co-ed Soccer game was canceled because of rain.  My mom came over to visit and brought us out to lunch.  


Monday
It was so cold and rainy today that I decided to skip Grady's gymnastics tonight.  


 Tuesday
Reece drew all these people.  Reece and I in our rain coats while we drop off Reece's LaPrint Registration for next year and went to Little Gym.  I can not believe it is still raining here.


Wednesday
We got in the car to wait for Grady's bus this cold, rainy morning and this is what I saw (lots of crazy lights on)... Reece and I went to the Toyota dealership to see what was wrong, Thank goodness it was just a small crack on my gas cap.   

Thursday
Backward Reece, he put his pants on like this after going to the bathroom.  Making signs to cheer on the racers at the Louisiana Marathon, Sunday!!     Tried some new toppings for our flatbread pizza!!  Yum!! 


Friday
We meet our friend Jana and Brooks at the BR Zoo.  The boys watched a movie before supper, then Keith and I watched a movie after the boys went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love that chalk toy! I'll have to keep that one in mind for a few years from now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cool and it even worked on Reece's balance bike

      Delete