Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

What's for Supper??... this week


Monday
Leftovers
Keith is taking Grady to gymnastics while I am going for a cleaning at the dentist.  


Tuesday
Flank Steak w/ leftover Potato Soup
NEW RECIPE!  I am going to use Shay's Flank Steak Marinate but cook it in the crockpot.


Wednesday
Grady is going to have his first soccer practice for the spring season.  Looks like rain in the forecast so we will see if we have practice.  


Thursday
We never made this last week.


Friday
The boys and I are going to my parent's house in Mandeville tonight.  


Saturday
We will be going to our nephews birthday party at Chuck e Cheese in Mandeville then meeting Keith in Baton Rouge for our soccer game.  We might go out to eat with the team or just stop to get something on the way home.


Sunday
Flatbread pizza

2 comments:

  1. You inspired me this week - I made two new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go!! I hope you found one you will make again :) That is how Keith and I rate new recipes, is it good enough that we will make it again.

      Delete