Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Insta-Friday

 
Saturday
We dropped off Keith's truck for an oil change then hung around Baton Rouge till Keith's soccer coaching clinic.   Reece said "only good boys get frozen "coffee"."  While Keith was at the coaching clinic the boys and I went to Barnes & Noble, Grady read this whole Ninjago book there.


 Sunday
I asked Reece to upstairs to get his laundry and this is how he came down.  I guess he went to bathroom while he was up there because now his pants and underwear are inside out and backwards.


Monday
Playing outside on this nice warm day.  Our family devotional reading from tonight was something our whole family really needed to hear.

  
Tuesday
Reece put on my glasses in the store so it would be dark and then keep them on bc it was so bright outside.   Grady and my new kicks!! 


Wednesday
Grady, Reece and Keith all drew Monsters tonight!!  We got the instructions from Art for Kids blog we love.


Thursday
Yummy Tortellini With Peas and Tarragon for supper, Grady ate more then me!!  I forgot how quick and easy this meal is to make.  We will be having it again soon :) 


Friday
The boys and I were suppose to go to Mandeville tonight and then our nephew's Kyle's Birthday party tomorrow.  But I got a call from Grady's school at lunch time saying he had a fever.  So we stayed home, watched a movie and ordered pizza.  Not what we planned on doing tonight but it still was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment