Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Have a BALL this Valentine's!!


I found this great pin on Pinterest with a lot of cute non-candy Valentine ideas.   I let Grady pick which one he wanted to make and bring to the kids in his class.   I borrowed this bloggers printable page and changed the text to something more suitable for boys.  

All you need to do is: 
  • Download the printable link and print.  
  • Have your child sign their name.  
  • Buy treat bags, I bought these at Amazon, I am sure you could find them at a craft store as treat bags for lollipops & hard candy. 
  • Buy bouncy balls, I got 24 bouncy balls for $3 at Target.  
  • Then get your child to help you stuff, fold and staple them together. 



They were really easy to make and I think they turned out really cute.  Grady is off of school this week for Mardi Gras so his class exchanged Valentine's last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment