Monday
Grady has gymnastics on Monday, so my plan was to make these while Reece was napping and then put them in the fridge so Keith come put them in the oven for 20min when he got home. But we had a change of plans when Reece woke up early from nap with a fever. I finished making the roll-ups but we did not go to gymnastics.
Tuesday
I froze half of the leftovers when I made this in January. Keith was came home early so I could go meet some friends for drinks so I just put this in the oven before I left. 

Wednesday
NEW RECIPE!!! Grady had soccer practice tonight, so I cooked this in the cock-pot. It tasted good but was too spicy for us. If I cook it again I will use less Chipotle Peppers.
Thursday
Grilled Tilpaia with streamed broccoli
Friday
Flatbread Pizza and Movie night with the boys
Saturday
Leftovers
Sunday
Red Beans & Rice with Corn Bread Muffins




No comments:
Post a Comment