Saturday
Keith had to work Saturday morning for a couple hours here are the boys being monsters.
Hanging out on the porch while Keith is at the coed soccer, the boys and I had to stay home bc of Grady's fever yesterday. I love you shadows!
Sunday
Reece had a very green running nose so we decided to not go to church. We pruned and fertilized our trees today!!
Monday
Reece woke up early from his nap with a fever and a rash under his arms.
Tuesday
Getting some Eleanor loving at Bubbles tonight!!
Wednesday
I brought Reece to the doctor today for the itchy rash he got with his fever on Monday. The doctor gave us some medicine for the rash but also saw that Reece has an ear infection. Reece doing some math work after his doctors appointment. Then Reece took those pictures of me at Grady's soccer practice.
Friday
Reece eating Greek yogurt w/ frozen blueberries (It was his idea and he loved it). I made a yummy BBQ pork sandwich for lunch with the leftover Spicy Dr Pepper Shredded Pork.
We had pizza and watched James and the Giant Peach, we had just finished reading the book to the boys yesterday. After the movie we made our favorite Chocolate banana milk shakes, from better homes and gardens junior cook book I got as a child from Aunt Cindy & Liz.
After the boys went to bed Keith and I watched Pitched Perfect. It was a cute movie and really fun seeing LSU campus during the movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment