I have been getting some strange web searches on my blog the past couple days and think it would be safer for us if I made blog and Picasa Photo Albums invite only. My sister had to do this about a month ago and now she sends out e-mails when she has a new blog post.
Please let me know if you would like to be included on both or just one.
Aw man, sorry you have to change things too! But the upside is you get to share a little more than you would otherwise.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be on both lists, thanks!
done :)
Deleteadd me, please! =)
ReplyDeleteI guess i will add you!! JJ :)
DeleteI totally understand!!! I would love to be on both lists please.
ReplyDeleteadded... are you just sending a email each month for your picasa pictures? I clicked on our link once and now all the albums you shared with me come up when i go to you name :)
DeleteHuh...that's interesting. I was planning on sending an e-mail every month, but someone told me I can just password protect it so people can see all the albums because I have been getting complaints that people want to see the older pictures as well. I haven't looked into it yet though.
DeleteSign me up for both please
ReplyDeletewill do!!
DeleteCan you include me, too? I'd also like to see Stephs....I enjoy reading your updates:)
ReplyDeleteDiane Wahl
Hi Diane, I'd be happy to put you on my list as well. I need your e-mail address to do so - could you send it to stephandbogdan at gmail dot com?
DeleteThanks!
Please include me on both! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Cindy
added :)
Deleteme, me! what weirdness do i need to be looking out for?
ReplyDeleteadded!! if you click on desgin at the top of your blog page, then stats, then traffic sources, then scroll down and you will see Search Keywords you can change on the top to day, week...
DeleteThis week i got searches for boys showering and sex (I had wrote it meaning gender, i changed it) But it just is scary that people are searching that kind of things.
yes, add me please :)
ReplyDeletePS - how do you know where your websearches are coming from??
ReplyDeleteadded!! if you click on desgin at the top of your blog page, then stats, then traffic sources, then scroll down and you will see Search Keywords you can change on the top to day, week...
DeleteThis week i got searches for boys showering and sex (I had wrote it meaning gender, i changed it) But it just is scary that people are searching that kind of things.
Can you add me please?? Thanks! Jessica
ReplyDeleteJessica J or B :)
DeleteThat's so scary!!! I don't blame you for going private. I might end up doing that with my picasa.
ReplyDeleteOh, add me to your picasa too! :)
ReplyDeleteare you able to see the blog and picasa now??
Delete