Monday August 13, 2012
Grady started Kindergarten
We waited 40mins for the bus to come pick him up. When it had not arrived by 7:40 and school started at 8:00 I decided to bring him to school.
I did get to take a picture of him in front of his classroom. Monday only boys went to school.
He got safely off the bus Monday afternoon. He had already made a new a friend in his class. He also ate the sausage out of the white beans and rice they at for lunch and got chocolate milk.
He had no school Tuesday (just girls). Wednesday everyone went to school here he is getting on the bus that morning. He had great week every night at supper we talk about our favorite things and every night this week school was his favorite thing.
He also loved having pizza, chicken fingers and hamburgers for lunch. On Wednesday he told me he did not get the pudding because he thought it was a salad or something. He was really happy to see they offered pudding again the next day and this time he made sure to get it.
He has been coming home with letters and notes that used inventive spelling all week.
Here is one he wrote to us... "I had a great day at school." It just feels so great to hear your child say that about school.
What a lil man! I know he will have a wonderful year.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I am glad he is enjoying it so far. I am sure you and Reece miss him during the day, but also enjoy the one-on-one time as well.
ReplyDeleteGrady- I know you will have a great school year! Can't wait to hear more about what you do at school! Love you! Aunt Cindy
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear school was his favorite thing all week! How is he liking the bus?
ReplyDelete