REMINDER my blog is going private next week... if read the blog or look at our Picasa Photo Albums please let me know so I can add you to the list.
Saturday
My mom and I went to see my cousin Sarah and Brent at the hospital. That night we had some of our friends over for a Mexican Fiesta.
Sunday
Playing games after church
Grady saw this today and said "Oh cool Mom they have those in heaven." "Grady, What do they do with it?" He told me,"They are for wine glasses."
Grady's 1st BIG bike accident. He bit his tongue, jammed his finger, got a brush burn on his elbow and knee and hit his head so hard that it dented his helmet.
Tuesday
Reece got all these cars together and said "I know you are afraid but I will read a book to you."
Wednesday
Waiting for the bus... Grady wanted to go out REALLY early
After going to the library Reece and I decided to play outside before we went in... 15min later the library bag was FILLED with lovebugs.
Thursday
Montessori Water Transfer
Reece and I are getting back in the routine of doing work. After Grady got home from school we made a boat from the box our new table for the office came in.
Friday
Reece and I doing more work. He did really well matching the colors and is starting to get patterns.
I can't believe how bad the love bugs are there already! :( we don't have any yet- knock on wood- but I'm sure they are coming.
ReplyDeleteAwww poor Grady! And gross lovebugs! And sweet Reece, and looks like he was working so hard! Love Montessori - awesome boat...did I get them all? I think so =) So glad Grady is enjoying kindergarten!
ReplyDeleteWhat is he color matching on?!?!? That looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteits a discovery toy called Busy Bugs. he also has been playing a It's a Match! discovery toy a lot.
Delete