Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

What's for supper??... this week

Monday
Chili Dogs w/ left over chili
Grady has gym till 6pm and our Co-ed soccer game just got canceled. 


Tuesday
Crawfish Casserole
From a cookbook Shift workers at Keith's work made a couple years ago. 

Wednesday
source

Thursday
Shay's Meatloaf (Keith's mom)
I have had this recipe for a while, but this will be the first time I have made it.  


Friday
Leftovers


Saturday
We are having friends over for a Mexican Potluck Fiesta.
I am making Crockpot Chicken Tacos (made them last week and they are GREAT),  Queso Blanco Dip, and Oven-Baked Churros (NEW RECIPE).  



Sunday
Frozen Pizza

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the churros come out. We had them in Spain but the fried ones are just too heavy. Yuck. :P Maybe oven baked is better? Looks like a yummy week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The churros are AWESOME and really easy. They still taste good today after being stored in tupperware.

      Delete