Saturday
Wake up Call!!
We finished refinishing the bunk beds... We took down the ladder at nap time while we finished the side rails.
Sunday
Grady doing some "work" while Reece is napping so he could watch a show.
Finishing the other side rail.
Monday
First Day of British Soccer Camp. Waiting for Grady's soccer camp to finish before his starts.
After Day 1 of Soccer Camp
Tuesday
Frozen sausage Biscuit anyone?? Reece DID NOT want me to heat it up so I gave it to him frozen thinking he would not like it but he ATE it.
The boys ready for Soccer Camp. Keith meet us at camp before Reece's turn so I could bring Grady to Kindergarten Testing at his new school.
Thursday
Eating snack at camp. Grady is done and Reece is about to start.
Friday
Last day of Camp. Grady and Reece with Coach Reece.
It's Raining, It's Pouring...
After lunch we left for a weekend at Grand Isle
Mr Sonny had the crab trap ready when we got there.
Dropping the traps... it was a great start to a wonderful weekend. I will be posting more about it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment