Random Acts of Christmas Kindness!! RACK
After looking online to find a christmas countdown I came across t s j photography's blog about Random Acts of Christmas Kindness on Pinterest. I loved the idea of teaching/reminding the boys that Christmas is about Jesus and Gods LOVE for everyone.
I continued to search online for other random acts of kindness I found this post on Katherine Marie Photography with some great ideas and then I found this awesome post on Lil Light o mine she has a printable list of ideas.
After going though all the great ideas. This is what I came up with for our Christmas countdown.
I just hung it on our laundry room door.
I printed out the RACK activities with bible verses on 3x5 blank index cards.
Then printed the numbers 1 - 25 on the paper I wanted to use for the envelopes. And made 25 envelopes one night using this tutorial on Stamping The Fun Times Guide.
I printed out Tracie's you’ve been RACK’ed cards to attach so some of the things we hand out.
very cool :)
ReplyDelete