Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftovers Day 3: Mixed Bean Soup


Day 3 we used the left over ham and ham bone from the O'Meara Thanksgiving we went to on Saturday.  We had Mixed Bean SoupParmesan Garlic Toast  from Deep South Dish.com

I let Grady choose which noodle we used in hopes he would at least try the soup, it did not work so no dinner for Grady.  The rest of use loved it and the bread was wonderful but next time I will not put the oven temp so high because I would have like the bread to not be so toasted.

3 comments:

  1. YUMMO! Wish we were closer so we could come have supper with y'all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish yall lived closer also... We would have loved to have you over for supper we have a ton of left overs. Keith would like the recipe for your beef & veggie soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good! Can't believe Grady didn't want it - has he gotten pickier recently?

    ReplyDelete