Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Reece's 2nd Birthday

On Reece's birthday I had planned to put the balloons in Reece room in the morning but after I got out of the shower I heard Reece in Grady's room.  Grady told me he was trying to be helpful so he went and woke reece up at 6:30am, I dont normally get Reece up till 7am.  After pancakes for breakfast Reece opened the gift Grady got him.

The balloons have been a HUGE hit everyone has enjoyed kicking them around the house. They are still out today.

Cupcakes after supper.

Sunday we had Reece's Dirt Party!! (my sister designed and made the invitations)

I used pictures of Reece to make a 2 (I found this on pinterest).


Working with the pulley.


Cloud Dough (flour & baby oil).  I got the idea from my friend Kate.   Reece LOVED playing in this.

Dirt cupcakes with worms.


Making a tunnel.




I set up a photo booth for the party with some dress up props.


 Reece had a wonderful time.  Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate his special day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2nd Bday Reece! Looks like you had an awesome party!! :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete