Katherine!! These are GORGEOUS! You and your family are so beautiful. I could just eat G and R up, they're getting so big and cuter each time I see them. See you at Christmas!
Thanks... I hope you had a wonderful birthday your card is in the mail :)
Can I just say that Reece's eyes are ridiculous! :DI love your family photos. Your friend did an amazing job. They all look so great and natural.
Awesome pictures!!!
What beautiful pictures. You are all so photogenic and Melissa did a wonderful job.
Thanks Katherine, I had a great birthday! :)
Katherine!! These are GORGEOUS! You and your family are so beautiful. I could just eat G and R up, they're getting so big and cuter each time I see them. See you at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThanks... I hope you had a wonderful birthday your card is in the mail :)
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that Reece's eyes are ridiculous! :D
ReplyDeleteI love your family photos. Your friend did an amazing job. They all look so great and natural.
Awesome pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. You are all so photogenic and Melissa did a wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteThanks Katherine, I had a great birthday! :)
ReplyDelete