Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy had a post with pictures of what she was wearing for a week. I read her blog all the time and it is neat to now connect the person (outfits and all) to the blog. I decided it would be fun to do the same thing..
Thursday - playdate at Mall playarea
Gap shirt
Gap jeans
Friday - little gym and pizza with friends
Express shirt
Gap jeans
Saturday - soccer game for Grady and Strawberry patch
Gap tank top
Old Navy capris
Sunday - church, soccer game for my husband & Earth Day Fest
I had a Gap cardigan on for church
Target tank top
Old Navy skirt
Monday - "making" groceries & Well visit Dr Appts for both boys (I forgot to take a picture today, but my son got one of me when he was playing with my camera in the Dr office)
Gap shirt (as you can see I have a couple of these in different colors)
Gap jeans
Tuesday - worked out in the morning, watched a friends kid after so did not shower and get dressed till 1pm
Gap shirt
Gap jeans
J Crew flip flops (see I do wear shoes, just not normally inside the house)
Wednesday - playdate at the park
Target tank top (another thing I have in a couple of colors)
Urban Outfitters shorts
Old Navy flip flops
OH my can you tell when I find something I like I go back and buy 3 or 4 of the same thing in a bunch of different colors. I guess you can say the v-neck shirt and tank tops are my uniform clothes :)
That is so cool...actually I am like you when I find something I like I buy it in different colors.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way. Especially with plain shirts/tees. If I find one that fits right, I buy them all up.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe yall are wearing shorts and tanks. The highs were in the 50s this weekend here. We're still in long sleeves and light jackets.
Yeah it is already getting HOT here... right now it is about 85 to 90
ReplyDeleteSan Diego next week will be nice weather 68 to 63 :)
so fun! thanks for joining in! when i post my "what i wore" next week you should come and link up this post!
ReplyDeletemy goodness! that could be my wardrobe :) I wish it was that warm here!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun idea! I enjoyed seeing what Lindsey wears as well. I may have to do this one day. Now is definitely not the best time as I am in post baby land!
ReplyDelete