A couple moms could not come to New Orleans with us but donated food. Ashley gave me beans to bring, well on Friday when I was taking them out of the car one of the HUGE cans of beans fell on my toe, it broke the nail and started bleeding. It hurt REALLY bad and I still had to make 2 trays of baked mac & cheese to bring. Then once I started to make the mac & cheese I realized I did not buy enough cheese so I had to make a quick trip to the grocery story at nap time limping with my hurt toe.

But everything turned out wonderful! We had a great time.

It was really neat to go there because when my brother was born in Morgan City, LA in 1986, he started to have seizures so they flew him to New Orleans where they could take better care of him. My parents were able to stay at this Ronald McDonald House while he was in the hospital.
that's great (not about the toe)... looks like you put on a good meal!
ReplyDelete