My sister got me a subscription to Rachel Ray Mag for my birthday (Aug 30)... it took a while for me to get my first issue but I started getting them in January. I am very excited because I have found a lot of recipes I want to try. So tonight we tried Sausage Crêpesadillas!! They are really good but it took us a while to make the crêpes. The crêpes were really easy to make so maybe I just need more practice or I could make it super easy and buy a pack of pre-made crêpes.
nice! you are such a good mom and wife. i feel too tired to do anything most days! tonight david and i are going out for dinner, alone!
ReplyDeleteYay I'm glad you liked it. Somehow I missed that recipe, I might have to try it. I made a recipe with crepes once and it did take a lot of time, but in the end it was worth it!
ReplyDelete