Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

1st Parade this Mardi Gras

We have been trying to make it to a parade since Mardi Gras season started but has been to cold and/or rainy. But TODAY the day after it snowed here in Baton Rouge we decided to go to Spanish Town Parade. When we were getting dressed and packing to go the temp was 36 but the high today was 50, so we decided to go but really bundle up. I decided that I would put the rain cover on the stroller to help keep the wind off the boys while we walked. Well once we started walking it really was not that cold and Keith keep saying that it looked like we had bubble kids that we did not want to get any germs on them. HAHA they do look kind of funny :)
We met up with some of our friends and had a wonderful time. The kids entertained themselves before the parade started.


Grady had fun but keep getting bored and would want to go play and then he would come back to catch some more. He was having fun yelling "throw me something" he got a LOT of beads and stuffed animals. He has been telling us all night that he did not catch anything, I guess he really did not catch anything but Keith caught a lot for him.
We had a lot of fun and the weather was PREFECT!!

Oh Yeah Grady had to have ALL the stuffed animals he got in bed with him tonight.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I was trying to figure out what was on that stroller when I saw the picture on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete