Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A day in the life of Reece at 3 month old

This is not really for anyone but me... because I wish I would have written down Grady's schedules at different ages.  So I am going to start doing it for Reece now.


I love the Baby Whisperer so we pretty much follow what she says.  She suggest getting your baby up at around the same time every day.   Reece normally wakes up between 7 and 8, if he is not up by 8 then I wake him up.  Right now he eats every 3 hours.


7am - Eat
9am - Sleep
10am - Eat
If at home he will sleep between here, but we are normally at a playdate and he does not like to sleep much when we are out.
1pm - Eat
2pm - Sleep
4pm - Eat
5pm - somedays will take a short nap
7pm - Eat
7:30pm - Bath, read story, pray (Grady and Reece together)
8pm - Bed
between 10pm & 11pm - Dream feed  (this is when you feed your baby while they are still kind of sleeping right before you go to bed)


Reece normally wake up to eat once in the middle of the night.  Grady was sleeping through the night at 2 months old.  


We are starting to get Reece on a 4 hour eating schedule.  The Baby Whisperer recommends moving your baby to a 4 hour schedule between 3 and 4 months.  

1 comment: