Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Insta-Friday

I am 2 weeks behind in posting but wanted to share what we have been up too.  
Here is June 8 - 14th!

Saturday
Grady & Reece did the Rocketkids triathlon!!  They both did awesome!!


Keith's 34th Birthday!!
My first half lemon half chocolate Doberge cake!!! "Yummy Yum!!" as Grady said.
Grady's first Instagram post :) 


Sunday
Popcorn, Abita strawberry and movie with my boys.


Vacation Bible School at St. Jude this week 
The boys had a great time and I volunteered to help.   I was the photographer and one day I was St. Bernadette. 


Tuesday
Grady on the big rings at gymnastics


Wednesday
Keith and I had a Coed Soccer game.  I assisted Keith in scoring a goal in our game.
Reece telling Eleanor a princess story at our game tonight.
Supper with the team after the game.


Thursday
Had a fun soccer scrimmage with the Central Lions!!


Friday
Cut the grass, picked blueberries and now to finish packing for Frankfort, MI.

No comments:

Post a Comment