My cousin has started to post her Weekly Menu too. It has been fun to get some fresh ideas, if you have a second go check it out!!
Monday
Going out to eat after Grady's Show Off Day at Gymnastic
Tuesday
Keith and Grady requested chili this week.
Wednesday
Pizza
For the boys and the babysitter
Keith and I are going to an Exxon Mobil Safety Recognition Dinner
Thursday
Slow Cooker Chicken NEW RECIPE!!
UPDATE: This came out really good.
UPDATE: This came out really good.
Friday
Chili Dogs w/ leftover chili
Saturday
Crawfish Boil
Sunday
Leftovers or Red Beans


Oh, that crockpot chicken is very similar to one I've been doing for years. What a neat idea about the foil at the bottom! I actually prefer my chicken roasted in the oven and just use the rub from my recipe In the oven. It's even better. Give it a try on a day that you have the time. ;) Thanks for the mention.
ReplyDelete