Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Insta-Friday

 
Saturday
I got a bike for Mother's Day!!! Now we can ride as a family.

Keith made Strip Steak with Compound Butter for supper.  
Then we played Just Dance for Kids. 



 Sunday
After church the boys drew this for me.  Then I went shopping alone for a little while.


Monday
Show off day at Gym. Grady got 2nd and 1st place in the two events!!



Tuesday
Keith's Over 30's Soccer team won the championship.  


 Wednesday
Grady reading the book Johnny Boo this afternoon for homework.
Then Keith and I went an Exxon Mobil Safety Recognition Dinner at Mansur’s on the Boulevard.


 Thursday
Chick fil a for lunch before Little Gym!!
I wish I had found this foot growth chart years ago.


Friday
Reece playing "Cars."

 Grady's class had a Slumber Party today then this afternoon they passed out Kindergarden Awards.

 I checked Grady out of school after the awards and we got Ice cream and French fries.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fantastic week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice a week. Grady has one more week of school then summer starts :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun week! Aw, I want to go shopping with you! I haven't been shopping in ages.

    What did Grady get 1st and 2nd place in? What gymnastics events were they?

    Funny side story: We drove by the Little Gym today and I said to Bogdan, "oh Reece goes there but now he'll be going to big gym." And Bogdan was like "that's disgusting." And I was confused and then I realized he thought it was like a WORKOUT gym for toddlers. With treadmills and weights. LOL. I explained that it was gymnastics gym and he no longer thought it disgusting.

    Also, does that say Grady read 226 books this year?! Oh man, Grady is beating me by a landslide!!! I need to start reading some more. Good thing I'm back on the train full time starting Monday. Might be able to catch up. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grady's got 2nd in floor and 1st in bar.

      Yes Grady did read 226 books this school year, for homework they had to do a worksheet page and read a book M - TH. He read a lot more on the weekends and nights but did not want to write all the books he read in his homework folder. The child with the most books read 250. We were very proud of how well he did in everything.

      Delete