Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Insta-Friday

Sunday
Grady told Keith, "Mom is wearing baby small shorts.  Because they are too short."  

Grady has CCD every other sunday from 5:30 to 7, so on those days we eat supper when he gets home.  Well apparently they had an unannounced Christmas party tonight, on the way home Grady told Keith he had 7.5 cupcakes.  Not a surprise but Grady was not hungry for supper and had a stomach ache.

I opened this package today and look what FedEx wrote on the box... the country!  I love it!!


Here is the ornament I bought last year for our first Christmas at our New House.


Monday
Bird Seed Ornaments for Grady's Teacher


Tuesday
Red Box DVD codes and popcorn for Grady's Teacher


 Wednesday  
Monogram Mugs, Homemade Instant Hot Chocolate Mix & Homemade Marshmallows for Grady's teacher. 

 Reece told me today, "Mom you are ruining my Christmas."

 I won another House Party.  This time it is a New Years Eve Hasbro's Game Night!! 
This is the 3rd party I have been able to host.  


Thursday
Amish Friendship Bread for Grady's Teacher and Bus Driver.
Grady had his school Christmas Party today.  Papa Andy took us out to supper and spent the night.  


Friday
Polar Express Day at Grady's School, the students wore their pajamas to school watched  the movie and came home early.
We gave our neighbors Bird Seed Ornaments and Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix or Amish Friendship Bread.  


DIY Gifts!
 
Cute way to give cash!

I made this as part of a wedding gift for our friends that are getting married tomorrow.


I feel relaxed and ready for Christmas, all the gifts are wrapped and under the tree.  Keith and Grady are off for 2weeks.   Tomorrow we will make our Many Sweets of Christmas and enjoy our time together.  I hope everyone has a Safe and Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

  1. We will miss y'all at Christmaa this year but looking forward to seeing y'all in January!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will miss yall too. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. I hope Grady was really exaggerating the number of cupcakes he ate!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish he was but the other day I told someone he ate 7 cupcakes and Grady corrected me saying he ate 7 and a half.

      Delete
  3. I love your gifts! What lovely things for his teacher! Can't wait to see your sweets post - I'm going to make those crinkly chocolate cookies tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! The Crinkle Cookies are good. I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete