What Reece has been saying ...
- Says "Kiss-mas" for Christmas
- After Reece saw a chocolate fountain in the Bed Bath & Beyond catalog, he kept telling us he wants a chocolate mountain for "Kiss-mas"
- He made a Advent Wreath in Sunday School and told us it was for Baby God.
- Reece and I were walking into Target a college age guy was walking in front of us. Reece told me, "I know that guy he was at Grady and my soccer games." "Reece do you mean from soccer camp" "Yes mom" "Why do you think he was your coach?" "Because he has all those stamps on his arm like our coach."
He is tooooooo cute! I love it- I will always call them "stamps" on the arm! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love these, Kat. I would like a Chocolate Mountain as well. Does Reece know that his Aunt Steph has a stamp on her ankle? ;)
ReplyDeleteMy mom is here and we are laughing about the stamps. I think we will call them that too from now on! :)
ReplyDeleteI love hearing Reeceisms!!!! I used to call your Mom and she would tell me Katherinisms when you and your siblings were young. I hope you will keep posting them and from Grady too.
ReplyDelete