Grady and Reece both helped us clean out the pumpkin guts this year. Grady started gagging when he touched it last year.
I got the idea to use cookie cutters and a rubber mallet from pinterest. It was prefect for Reece this year and Grady enjoyed it too.
Then I found the idea to drill holes in a pumpkin at the blog play at home mom. I knew Grady would love this.
Reece did a good job also!! We really had a wonderful time carving pumpkins this year and the boys really got to help. Not like other years where they mostly got to watch.
We also enjoyed eating the roasted pumpkin seeds after we finished. This year I followed this recipe, with butter, salt and tonys. They were really good and had a lot more favor.
I've been looking for a good pumpkin seed recipe! This one might just be the winner!
ReplyDeleteOh, I was wondering if the pumpkins in your family picture were real! Guess so! Cute ideas!
ReplyDelete