Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

What Grady's been saying...

  • Grady asks me one morning, "mom do you want a yellow baby?" "What is a yellow baby Grady?"  "Reece is a yellow baby and I am a brown baby, mom you were a yellow baby and dad was a brown baby."
  • I was proud of Grady and asked him when he got so big... He says "March 27th" (his birthday)
  • On the way to Keith's soccer game today Grady says "Dad can you PLEASE score a goal today."
  • Grady was playing at the end the soccer field today near an BIG electrical box.  Grady yells over to me "Mom what is in this box?" "Just electrical stuff Grady"  "No Mom there is monster in there."  "Don't worry Grady there is not a monster in there."  "Yes there is mom they have a picture of it."   I walk over and see the picture... "Grady that is just showing you that the electricity can hurt you." "NO mom electricity does not have a face and this does. The monster is scary and is going to come out and grab your arm."


4 comments:

  1. a yellow baby? did i miss something? are you PG again? if so, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha NO we are done having babies :) He still calls Reece a baby sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really funny! I especially like the monster in the box. I mean, he has a point - electricity does not have a face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE reading "Gradyisms". Your Mom always used to tell me cute things that you and your siblings said. :)

    ReplyDelete