Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wonderful Mothers Day



Keith got up when Grady woke up at 6am. They got dressed and went to buy donuts for breakfast.

I woke up with Mothers Day Cards on my night stand. Grady came in a little later to tell me Happy Mothers Day and that they had breakfast ready for me on the patio. (We got to eat our first meal at the new table we made, it was set with the yellow flowers Grady bought me Saturday.)

Keith and the boys played outside after breakfast while I took my time taking a shower and getting dressed.

We met my parents and grandmother at Chimes for bruch.  We went my grandmother house to visit a little longer.

My parents came over to our house a little later to play with the boys and so my dad could see our new house for the first time.

Later we got snowballs. Grady watched a movie while I napped on the couch.  Keith took care of Reece and made dinner.

I woke up from my nap feeling like I have an ear ache.  It is not fun feeling sick, but I had a wonderful day.

I am so lucky to have two wonderful boys and such a supportive and helpful husband.  I am also blessed to have the best mom in the world.  Thanks mom for showing me such a great example on how to be a mother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment