After a couple days of negotiating Wednesday morning we faxed over a signed counter offer. As long as the inspections and other thing go well we will be moving March 31!! (Right when Keith's turnaround ends).
It is sad to say goodbye to our 1st home, but we always knew we would not be in this house forever. Grady is REALLY upset about moving, so we have stop talking to him about it right now. Hopefully he LOVES the new house once we move in.


Yay! I am excited for you guys. Did you find a house with some land like you were looking for?
ReplyDeleteGreat news! (About the contract, not Grady being upset). I think once he sees all his toys and furniture and family and Winston in the new house he'll be fine. ;)
ReplyDeleteyay! congratulations... i too will miss that house. i love the new layout!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I know you are happy. Grady will adjust. Just keep "selling" him on the positives.
ReplyDeletewow...congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Cant wait to see pictures of the new house!
ReplyDelete