We tried the Mustard Chicken first this month. This recipe was easy and tasted GREAT. Keith said it taste gourmet or better :)
Beard on Food - Beard's Favorite Hamburger Recipe
Then we had the Hamburgers. They were also delicious, moist and awesome. But how could they be bad with heavy cream, grated onions and buttered english muffins. I really liked the idea of making burgers on a skillet.
![]() |
| - |






Mmmm...they both look great. How mustardy was the mustard chicken? I am not a big mustard fan, but it sounds like something Jason would enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked both recipes. We enjoyed them too. I really liked the chicken the best. It did taste gourmet! I was surprised that the mustard did not overpower the dish, it was just right.
ReplyDeleteI like your new design, Kat.
I do not think it was too mustardy, you should be fine with the chicken but might not like the rice with the sauce on it.
ReplyDeleteYour chicken came out really nice looking! I really liked this recipe as well. I just posted links to my own attempt at the Cookbook Club. I thought the sauce was great with rice, but I do like mustard. But my husband who isn't a huge mustard fan really likes this recipe too.
ReplyDelete