Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

6th Wedding Anniversary

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary was June 12 but I forgot to post something about it.  It was a very busy day.  USA soccer team was playing England in the 1st round of the 2010 World Cup.  We went to get Grady's hair died RED for the game then went to watch the soccer game at Pluckers with Keith's soccer friends.  We made Crab Cakes with Hollandaise Sauce for dinner.  We had a nice family day :)

 Our Wedding Day!! June 12, 2004

1st Wedding Anniversary 2005

2nd Wedding Anniversary 2006

3rd Wedding Anniversary 2007 - Grady: 2months

4th Wedding Anniversary 2008 - Grady: 14months

5th Wedding Anniversary 2009 - Grady: 2yrs  ~ 16weeks pregnant

6th Wedding Anniversary 2010 - Grady: 3yrs, Reece: 6months

5 comments:

  1. Where were you on your second anniversary?

    Love the post! Happy Anniversary, a little late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the 1st and 2nd we were in north carolina at Nantahala Lake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have pictures like that! I think I'm kind of jealous I never thought of that. Happy Belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amanda but they are all not on our anniversary, yesterday i decided to try to find a picture from every year. So most are with in a couple days of our anniversary, but 2008 that picture was not taken till July when we went to your condo in Destin. But close enough :)

    I think it will be fun to keep it up and after we have been married 20 years or maybe more we can make a photo book :)

    ReplyDelete